1. To build, develop and implement effective communication and CSR strategies, which align with corporate mission, corporate identity and sales & marketing strategies.
2. To identify and capitalize on opportunities to promote and positively represent the company through internal and external communication.
3. To collaborate with relevant functions including Marketing, Sales and HR to ensure smooth execution of campaigns or initiatives, and deliver the best outcomes.
4. To oversee the workflow and work assignments of the communications team to ensure effective collaboration among team members and quality works.
1. Age 30-40 years old
2. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communications or relevant
3. Experience in corporate communications both internal and external more than 5 years in level of assistant manager or manager.
4. Good knowledge and skills in social media and PR material
5. Good skills in English and Microsoft 365
6. Able to organize time efficiently, manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks.